BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

The King Of Pop

Michael Joseph Jackson
1958 - 2009

Yes, Michael Joseph Jackson, also known for M.J and The King Of Pop, sadly passed away on the 26th of June,2009 due to heart arrest. I KNOW! kinda sad eh. Well, no one really thought that he would die at that age. Well you know,life is short. I used to boogie to his songs when i was young. I really enjoyed his genre of POP, not like the lame ones you see on telly nowadays. I liked his moonwalk thingy, really cool LOL. And I liked him when he was young (it's the hair). I wished i could've have seen him alive and well, but i guess not everything you want goes it's way huh? I heard rumours that he convert to Islam? If so, he died on such a memorable day for Muslims. May Allah Bless You Michael :) No one can ever replace the King Of Pop. Amin Yarabbal Alamin.

0 comments: