BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Something New?

I lost my cellphone about a month ago at my relatives wedding.It was one of the coolest phone i have ever had. It's the Samsung SGH F480 (also known as the samsung tocco). So then i was kinda grounded for two weeks straight. I was detained from having a phone and so my only way of communication is only throught the computer (i know,LAME). So one day, my dad told me that if i learn from my lesson he would get me a new cellphone, and so he suggested either Sony Ericsson's XPeria or the new Samsung Pixon. So, help me choose fella's :)











This is the Samsung Pixon phone.






And here we have the Sony Ericsson Xperia

So yeah, both phones are like hubba-hubba, but i can only choose one! grrr. But at least i get to have a nice cellphone! till then, HENSHIN!







0 comments: