BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tied To The System

2nd post of the day. Geez, just shows how boredom strikes you. I'm a little puzzled about my PMR results date. I kinda think its on 26th, but some say it's on 27th and some even say its on 30th. What the hell?! Sheesh i'm gonna go nuts not knowing when is it going to come out. I mean, it's my frigging result we're talking here! It's like a boarding pass either to haven or hell. Argh the education system just plain sucks in this country. Not to be distasteful, but since when did we start studying things that might boggle our minds and twist our thoughts? Hmph, sometimes education can be a real bummer, can't it? Anywho, i hope that my results exceed expectations or even be OUTSTANDING for my standard. I also hope all my friends would do well and pass with flying colours. Till then, HENSHIN!

0 comments: